• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nero DiscSpeed version that works with 4K UHD (or comparable software)?

bevilacq12

I commonly use Nero DiscSpeed / CDSpeed to run a scan on the readability of my CDs / DVDs / Blu-rays. I don't always have time to watch everything I buy right away, and this lets me know that the disc is free from unreadable sectors before the return/exchange period is closed. This requires AnyDVD for DVDs, but does not for Blu-rays.

I have a drive that can recognize 4K UHD discs and browse the file structure, but Nero DiscSpeed does not work. Nero sees the disc, but I'm not sure it correctly identifies what kind of disc it is, and any attempt to start an actual scan is just met with angry drive noises and no progress on the sector chart.

Is there any software that can do this basic 'disc sector integrity check' but for 4K UHD discs? Thanks!

Back