• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nero Burning rom 11 works to copy blurays?

femosh

hi everyone, im trying to create my first copy of blu ray movies, but i found many software in this forum and see many procedures and many programs, searching on the net found that nero burning rom 11, says in their specs than can candle copies of blu rays, my question is, is that true? if a got my software (anydvd hd) and this program, can i able to copy full discs of blurays without problems or dificulties?

thanks for your atention

Personal opinion here, so take it for what's it worth:

Forget using Nero, period. Use AnyDVD to rip your BD to image and Imgburn (which is free) to burn the resulting ISO file.

If you want to remove streams/create movie only/compress the disc, get BDRebuilder and ClownBD (both free).

If you can wait Slysoft is creating their own Bluray software (Slyce) for backups. With what information we have currently it appears to be a similar product to CloneDVD, but will process BDs.

ok

so, you recomended imgburn and slyce right? when it comes slyce to street? and i be able to copy full dics with this software too? or like clone dvd compress or select titles and streams too?

thanks for the quick reply!

Slyce will be released when it is ready, no release date given.

Read the thread I linked to where SOME of the features are discussed. As of now there is not a lot of confirmed information given out. Search the forums here for information.

Everyone has questions about what Slyce will do. All I can say is wait for when it is released. Not the best word I can give, but is the only one available.

AnyDVD and Imgburn will give you a 1 to 1 backup with everything included: trailers and copyright warnings included. For right now to remove that stuff use BDRebuilder and/or ClownBD. I don't use either program personally so I can't answer any questions you have.

Back