• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nero 8 officially released

Duplicating it won't be a problem considering the detail I sent them. They just need to install the driver. They don't even need to connect it to anything. As long as it's loaded the damn thing will crash. I can understand having a device not be supported, but, seriously, a freaking BSOD? None of their beta testers had this driver installed??? I realize it's not the most common thing out there, but, one would think SOMEONE would have encountered it in the extremely lengthy beta they appear to have gone through. Anyway, I'm hoping it'll get fixed for the next release. It sucks, though, as I was hoping to use it to stream video to my PS3 in HD. That would have been quite nice.

Well, I'm glad you found the source of the problem but that sucks. :( Wonder how long it'll take before the problem is resolved. :doh:

Well, I'm glad you found the source of the problem but that sucks. :( Wonder how long it'll take before the problem is resolved. :doh:

Good question. I got the automated response email but you know how that goes. Good thing the 360 likes to talk to media center. I've tried other servers but they don't work all that great for me. Even media player's built in server rather blows. I think this one will work well once I get it working. For now I can either use the 360 or I can copy the media to my laptop. Lovely. :)

Any solution???

Well... seven months have passed and it looks like this thread has died. I'd like to know if you ever solved this "problem" as I am experiencing the same thing. Any ideas would be appreciated. Nero tells me there is a conflict... we already know that.

Back