• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nero 8 officially released

Yeaaaa. I still can't open Blade HoC with Recode from Nero 8. I know at least one person in this thread who has claimed to do so. :) I get the exact same error as with Recode from Nero 7. The more things change the more they stay the same I guess.

That was the first thing I tried to do. It errored with the same message as Recode from Nero 7.

That was the first thing I tried to do. It errored with the same message as Recode from Nero 7.

GOOD! Well, uhhhhh, perhaps not necessarily...good. :) But, at least I'm not alone. That makes me happy...er....than I could be if it were just me. :) For fun I used Nero to make a full nrg of the disc, mounted that with daemon tools, and I still couldn't open it in recode. Neat, eh? :)

My install is 421 MB on my HDD. I didn't install a number of items.

I am happy to see that Nero InfoTool 5 doesn't crash when I run it. I haven't been able to use InfoTool for ages for some reason.
This what I got and I just chose the typical install.

Attachments

• Nero size.jpg
    Nero size.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 6
Programs and Features claims mine is 903 megs, but, um, I didn't install much. Just the burning engine, recode, and the home stuff. So, if that takes 903 megs, good lord.

There is a retail full installer floating somewhere if you can find it your valid serial should install everything including the help files. Otherwise you can get it here :

Get the help files from here
ftp://ftp6.nero.com/user_guides/nero8/
Once downloaded copy into the relevant program. i.e. Burningrom to burningrom.
Right click & click on unblock, then apply. Close.

Thanks to zebadee to link this for me originally.

There is a retail full installer floating somewhere if you can find it your valid serial should install everything including the help files. Otherwise you can get it here :

Get the help files from here
ftp://ftp6.nero.com/user_guides/nero8/
Once downloaded copy into the relevant program. i.e. Burningrom to burningrom.
Right click & click on unblock, then apply. Close.

Thanks to zebadee to link this for me originally.

I appreciate the link, but I don't want to download the entire installer just for the help files, and the link I posted is basically the same. I don't want to download each individual file. They offered 1 large help file for Nero 7. Why not Nero 8? :doh:

Of course it's my fault. I emailed the president and said "dude, Webslinger's gonna want an all in one help file. That SO can't happen! Break em up into a MILLION files. That'll really piss him off." And you know what? He did. :D

Both need a break and had a few bad days. I'll take the blame. :D

Of course it's my fault. I emailed the president and said "dude, Webslinger's gonna want an all in one help file. That SO can't happen! Break em up into a MILLION files. That'll really piss him off." And you know what? He did. :D

Bastages!! :D

So annoying . . . I have to install this $%*&^ on my gf's system too. Ah man . . .

Nah, when in doubt, blame SamuriHL. Look at what he did to VoBBlanker. Need I say more? /duck :)

WOW....Tell us how you really feel? Hey, I was ONLY trying to get more work for the AnyDVD Ripper. James said it was underutilized. :D

Nah, when in doubt, blame SamuriHL. Look at what he did to VoBBlanker. Need I say more? /duck :)

If I remember right we were involved in a PM war and he told me some neat info on this....It was either him or Detroit? Not sure as they both are smart and wise cracks. /ducks now too :D

If I remember right we were involved in a PM war and he told me some neat info on this....It was either him or Detroit? Not sure as they both are smart and wise cracks. /ducks now too :D

I'm referring to the reason why VobBlanker basically blacklists Anydvd . . .
errrrr nm

Back