• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nero 8.2.8.0 InfoTool 5 issue retrieving drive info

d.chatten

Nero InfoTool 5 that is bundled with Nero 8.2.8.0 doesn't seem to be working, all i get when i start InfoTool is "Retrieving Drive Information" and it hangs like this untill i use task manager to kill it, screenshot below, is anyone else getting this with Nero InfoTool?

infotoolsb8.jpg

Thanks

I've tried reinstalling four or five times, each time i unistalled i was using the Nero uninstaller, i also tried the Nero Clean Tool, i've even restored my system with an image made by Acronis True Image and the issue still persists with Nero InfoTool 5.2.3.0 that is bundled with Nero 8.2.8.0, the odd thing is i never had an issue with Nero InfoTool 5.1.0.0 that's included in Nero 8.1.1.4.

There does seem to be an issue. For me, at least, it gets far enough to list one of my DVD drives and then just hangs.

I can't complain too much, though. Until one of the more recent versions of Nero the InfoTool would just crash on my system when I tried to use it. I never figured out the cause but it was resolved by something they changed because I didn't change anything.

Thanks for the input guys, at least i know it's not only my system affected by this.

Back