• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nero 8.1.1.0b released

Is anyone else getting the error in the screenshot below when uninstalling Nero 8 on a Vista 32bit machine?

nero8errorst4.jpg
Yes I got that also, but proceeded to install without problems.:agree: I am using XP Pro. So I doubt its a Vista Issue.

I have received the same era message to,so how can we tell if the update worked.So everyone click on Nero start smart and go to about, and mine says 8.1.2.0.if you haven't updated yet tell me what yours says.

Instead of uninstalling I usually re-image my drive which is nothing but the OS and Office 2007.

I have received the same era message to,so how can we tell if the update worked.So everyone click on Nero start smart and go to about, and mine says 8.1.2.0.if you haven't updated yet tell me what yours says.
Then I must have got a bogus download because mine still says 8.1.1.0.:mad:

Well I installed the update and my Nero burning rom says 8.1.1.0.So did the update work or should it be 8.1.1.0b.can we have some one confirm this.

Darn you are smart Webslinger:agree:

Attachments

• 8.1.2.0.jpg
    8.1.2.0.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 3
ROFL! See what happens when you pick on me now?! :D

Man, I wish I had velcro shoes.

I'm so lazy . . . Sometimes I get halfway through a Saturday or Sunday (I'm usually a little more conscious on weekdays), and someone will eventually tell me (usually my g/f) that I'm wearing my t-shirt backwards.

"Yeah, o.k. So? I'm starting a new trend." :D

"You're wearing it backwards . . . and inside out."

"Uhhh . . . . yeah, you're right." /hangs head in shame. :eek:

True story

Man, I wish I had velcro shoes.

I'm so lazy . . . Sometimes I get halfway through a Saturday or Sunday (I'm usually a little more conscious on weekdays), and someone will eventually tell me (usually my g/f) that I'm wearing my t-shirt backwards.

"Yeah, o.k. So? I'm starting a new trend." :D

"You're wearing it backwards . . . and inside out."

"Uhhh . . . . yeah, you're right." /hangs head in shame. :eek:

True story

Sooooo, to put this into perspective.....you're on the same exact level as my 7 year old son. Hmmmmm. Some things have just been explained now. :)

Sooooo, to put this into perspective.....you're on the same exact level as my 7 year old son. Hmmmmm. Some things have just been explained now. :)

But, does your 7 year old son know how to taunt 1 on 1 like I can?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wZsAReWSN5c
(I'm not Chinese American, but lol . . . my kind of humour)

Sorry, I'm in a goofy mood.

Oh wow, I went way off-topic in this thread. Bad mod :eek:

Last edited:
Back