Negotiable virtue

Discussion in 'Best of RedFox Support' started by Frank, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank

Frank SlySoft Support Team

Gotta love this:

Customer asking about AnyDVDHD:

I have also researched and found out that AnyDVDHD is illegal to purchase in the United States, and for this reason I am not willing to risk puchasing the product for any more than $100 dollars, or 70 Euros.

If you would be willing to offer me a discount code for 45% of the purchase price, I will be able to purchase the product.

No comment really necsessary but I wanted to share this "I take the moral high ground" about legal use but will forget that for a better discount ......

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  2. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

So if I'm reading this right, the prospective buyer thinks that AnyDVD HD is illegal to buy in the US, but despite that, he/she wants to buy it anyway, and he wants, get this, a discount on the 'illegal' software??

Man, what nerve of the potential customer.

3. Frank

Frank SlySoft Support Team

Yes, you see this right

Sure. Illegal but I'll look the other way if I get 45% off .... amazing, no?

4. whatever_gong82

Amazing.

:)

That same old saying applies here: 'Just when you thought that you've heard of everything...'

5. ricoman

ricoman Well-Known Member

You should have told him, it's not illegal to buy, just to use; Full price to you!

6. BRCS

BRCS Well-Known Member

Hi, Frank I have looked all over the forum and the Slysoft site and I can't find the discount code for 45% off Slysoft Anydvdhd....:D:p:)

7. whatever_gong82

There is no discount code. Frank was mentioning at the top of this thread about someone that thought that since AnyDVD is illegal (to him/her), then they should get 45% off the total price of AnyDVD.

As of today, Monday, February 25, 2013, you can get up to 30% off the total Slysoft suite of products if you get AnyDVD HD and the other 4 products together as one.

8. BRCS

BRCS Well-Known Member

I know that I was just teasing poor Frank the BS the poor Guy has to put up with he should get customer support of the decade award.:)

9. ezryder

ezryder Member

Better Offer

...I'll take AnyDVDHD, but unlike others I ask just a 44% discount!
    Would you accept that 'offer' instead?!
    :bang:

Love how they think they're doing YOU a favour!

10. w15608

w15608 Member

EXACTLY!
    ;)):rock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.