• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need some Gudiance with Any DVD

rallred

I have a movie I can not copy it's the new Will ferral one Please help me

I am using any DVD with DVD shrink and also DVD Clone

This is one of the increasing number of Sony titles that won't work with AnyDVD and Shrink alone. (unless you just wanna rip the main movie).

Us Shrink lovers are hoping that once Slysoft gets the HD-DVD and Blue-Ray stuff done that this will be revisited.

The only *easy* FREE solution is the free version of DVDFab. (gotta disable AnyDVD to use it)

-W

Last edited:
The only *easy* FREE solution is the free version of DVDFab. (gotta disable AnyDVD to use it)
You shouldn't need to disable AnyDvd to use DvdFab, under Common Settings in DvdFab you just need to uncheck the option to "Check For On-The-Fly Automatically", it will work fine with the new Version 3 of FAB.

You shouldn't need to disable AnyDvd to use DvdFab, under Common Settings in DvdFab you just need to uncheck the option to "Check For On-The-Fly Automatically", it will work fine with the new Version 3 of FAB.
That is absolutely correct. AnyDVD and DVDFab Platnium work great together if you do what sparkym5 has said above.:agree:

Back