Need restoration of lost details from mobile phone

Discussion in 'Mobile Devices' started by ahana, Sep 10, 2013.

1. ahana

ahana New Member

I accidentally formatted my mobile phone. That is why my all text messages and contact numbers lost from mobile phone memory. I have no thought how to restore that lost detail.
    I need recommendations for mobile phone detail recovery. Can anyone help me?

2. ZoWillie

ZoWillie Well-Known Member

sUGGESTION

Was the data stored on a memory card or in internal memory? If you are able to access the storage via a computer either by connecting the phone to a computer or just the memory card to a reader on a computer you may be able to use a restore deleted file program like RECUVA (free) to undelete/restore deleted files. If not, call tech support from the phone and they may be able to help you.

3. vaishn

vaishn New Member

Restore lost detail

To recover lost messages and contact detail from mobile phone you can see this prodatadoctor .net
    You need to try Mobile phone data recovery software.

4. ct200xus

ct200xus New Member

You can find the contacts at least if you synced with Gmail.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  5. gellea

gellea New Member

Actually, you can recover the lost data even if you did not backup them, use some recovery methods, I think you can have a great possibility to recover deleted contacts and other data.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  6. Yancerty

Yancerty New Member

Android memory data recovery ? under the condition of normal the phone data will be deleted from phone after you formatted your phone ,but this is not permanent, like the Android Data Recovery , Mobiledic ,Android Rescuer .... did you have try ?

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  7. Kaamaserty

Kaamaserty New Member

This is one of the good way , but i have even have a method to do that , the Mobiledic Phone data Recovery can easily recover deleted text messages from Android phone , at the same time , the deleted contacts will can be recovered back by using this tool,

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017