• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need Recommend to convert MPG-4 to DivX

I've converted quite a few movies using CloneDVD Mobile to MPG-4 (Apple Ipod 5th Generation) and most play fine from my Ipods but are not supported by my Iomega Screenplay HD 500+ (Dont buy one you'll be sorry). Movies skip and jump, customer support is poor and it won't play MPG-4 files.

I've been converting movies lately to DivX and they play perfectly on my other media devices such as my Ximtea (but not the Ipod's or the Iomega)

I was hoping someone out there has had good success coverting movies from MPG-4 (Apple 5th Generation) to DivX.

My ultimate goal is to have a media player with 500MB - 1TB of storage that is portable enough to travel with. It seems like the movies I've converted to DivX seem to be the most trouble free so I'll probably continue in that direction but I would like to be able to convert my already ripped MPG-4's to DivX. There seems to be converters out there so let me know if you like a particular one.

Also, I anyone has a recommendation for a media player / enclosure that supports Apple MPG-4 and DivX files I'd like to know about it.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

JJ

Back