• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need key for older version

oldguy49

I had a trial version of Game Jackal (2.816.445) which worked without a glitch. I upgraded to Version 4.something paid for the registration key and now all I'm getting is error message and error reports. I unistalled Version 4 and reinstalled Version 2.8 and everything is fine but the registration code that came with Version 4 doesn't work. What's the fix????

I had a trial version of Game Jackal (2.816.445) which worked without a glitch. I upgraded to Version 4.something paid for the registration key and now all I'm getting is error message and error reports. I unistalled Version 4 and reinstalled Version 2.8 and everything is fine but the registration code that came with Version 4 doesn't work. What's the fix????

There is none, this code is from the previous owners... unless you kept the code there's not much we can do.

Can you give more info as to the problem you are having with v4?

Back