• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need info before buying license

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnieo

I had a lifetime license but didnt understand how AnyDVD worked. I lost my install software so I cant get a functioning program without buying a new license. Does a license term just entitle you to updates of the software? Or was it always getting some info online whenever unlocking a DVD? I understand that the DVD industry changes. So upgrades probably keep pace with industry protection schemes. But if the vast majority of DVD's I want to rip are older and worked fine with my older AnyDVD will the new software work fine with no need to get some DVD unlocking key on line each time? I'm just not clear if this all works 'Stand-alone' on your computer or if it only functions while able to get some sort of data or sync online while running? If this will mostly work as my older copy did without having to worry if AnyDVD company has issues again, then I'll buy a new copy. OR!!!!! since I have an older key is there a place I can download older AnyDVD and install it? As I said, I would have tried that, but I have lost my previous install software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back