• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need help

c0w girl

got a message that a update for Anydvd, I downloaded it, and it's now a trial one, I had a life one. Would like my old one back till I find out about the new one.

On the new one.

I have clone dvd. do I have to rebuy that too?

Last edited:
CloneDVD is an Elaborate Bytes product, not SlySoft/RedFox, you do not need to purchase another license for it.

You can download the last version that works with your SlySoft license here: https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD7695.exe

Uninstall the v8 AnyDVD and install v7.6.9.5. You may need a copy of your old license key file to activate it properly. I don't know for sure.

While v7.6.9.5 will continue working forever, there will be no upgrades for it and newer DVDs and Bluray discs will not be decrypted by the older SlySoft version. And after 31 May 2016 the Online Protection Database will no longer work with v7.6.9.5.

It will still work with approximately 150,000 DVDs, the Online Protection Database is not required for them, but most Blurays need the OPD.

Thank you. I think I am going to buy the new one. and I want to get the dvd mobil. Hope I can get a big discount. would be nice But I have had mine for a long time.
I bought one dvd years ago, more or less a training video and watch it a lot. just burns me up to think if I did not have anydvd, I would have had to buy that dvd 10 times at least. for some reason I try to be careful with them. but always getting scratches.

Thank you. I think I am going to buy the new one. and I want to get the dvd mobil. Hope I can get a big discount. would be nice But I have had mine for a long time.
I bought one dvd years ago, more or less a training video and watch it a lot. just burns me up to think if I did not have anydvd, I would have had to buy that dvd 10 times at least. for some reason I try to be careful with them. but always getting scratches.
There is a 15-20% bundle discount, and a 20% off promotional discount until 24 July 2016. So if you are considering buying several licenses now might be a good time.

Wrong section. Topic moved. The anydvd sections are resered for disc problems only.

Back