• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need Help...

rkent57

I'm stumped!!!

I put my disc in and selected only the main file then started the transcod process. It started to say 7hrs then dropped down to 30 min. The program finished and when I went to verify, I only had a 10 minute file!

What the heck is going on?

I selected the .mp4/aac option and only the main movie at 1920 resolution as a trial run.

When I started I selected the file that showed 1:57:04. The rest of the files were only 1 minute in length and just frames so I did not check them.

I only want the main movie, nothing else.

Stumped....

What the heck is going on? Well i hope you know that the current release is still a BETA release and may contain bugs. It could be a minor bug, serious bug or a simple transcoder error that happened.

Did you send the CloneBD logfile if it "crashed"? If it finished "succesfully", hold down the alt key on the final screen and you will be able to send a logfile even if the conversion supposedly was succesful.

Then describe what happens and send it off. You may not get a reply directly, but the logfile may/will help to potentially squash the issue.

Need Help

What the heck is going on? Well i hope you know that the current release is still a BETA release and may contain bugs. It could be a minor bug, serious bug or a simple transcoder error that happened.

Did you send the CloneBD logfile if it "crashed"? If it finished "succesfully", hold down the alt key on the final screen and you will be able to send a logfile even if the conversion supposedly was succesful.

Then describe what happens and send it off. You may not get a reply directly, but the logfile may/will help to potentially squash the issue.

Thanks for the reply, will re-run and send in the info...wish they had the "alt" suggestion posted so I'd know!

Ron

Tom has, in several other topics.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC Sensation met Tapatalk

Back