• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need Help

Decker

I'm hoping I'm just doing something wrong and someone can help.

I've got the XBox360 drive connected to a PC, installed all drivers, downloaded WinDVD8, copied the King Kong DVD to the harddrive and I only get a blank screen in WinDVD8. I have a duo core 6600, 7900 GS graphics card, 1 gig of memory and only a black screen with no sound coming from WinDVD8. I go to "select file" and click on the largest EVO file in the subdirectory. WinDVD8 looks like it's running the file - it's tracking the number of seconds -- but no image and no sound.

I can run a regular DVD just fine but nothing on the HD-DVD. I can see the files in Windows Explorer so I'm pretty sure I've got the right drivers.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I upgraded AnyDVD just to watch HD-DVDs on this drive and now have the WinDVD8 trial software. Didn't purchase it yet because I'm testing.

Thanks.

I would recommend using powerdvd 7.3 ultra edition. I've had problems with Windvd.

Thanks

I will purchase Ultra and give it a try. I'm pretty much invested in getting the XBox 360 player to work. I've even avoided purchasing standard DVDs for HD-DVDs, once I can get this thing to work.

Much appreciated.

Back