• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

need help

prit4u

i install clonecd v5.3.0.1 then i restart pc,then i got infection alert about C:/windows/system32/rdriv.sys .so, i have kaspersky, its detects this and deleted. Now i got windows security alerts (the security center service is turn off) now when i try to turn it on then error(the security center service can't started). now what can i do to start this service???????????? i m using vista 32bit

Last edited:
You didn't get that file from Clonecd, provided you downloaded from Slysoft.com

Consequently, this issue you're having has absolutely nothing to do with Clonecd.

Moving thread to third party forums . . .

i install clonecd v5.3.0.1 then i restart pc,then i got infection alert about C:/windows/system32/rdriv.sys .so, i have kaspersky, its detects this and deleted. Now i got windows security alerts (the security center service is turn off) now when i try to turn it on then error(the security center service can't started). now what can i do to start this service???????????? i m using vista 32bit

You have about the worst programs you could find. Kaspersky and Windows Security Alerts. Get rid of them, download from Slysoft and your problems should disappear.

Back