• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need Help

burnandrip

I'm trying to copy a movie called pirates and here is all i get when i try it in clone dvd,it says clone dvd unable to read video files from E:\Video_TS,E:\Video_TS\Video_TS.IFO Unable to open.

I'm trying to copy a movie called pirates and here is all i get when i try it in clone dvd,it says clone dvd unable to read video files from E:\Video_TS,E:\Video_TS\Video_TS.IFO Unable to open.

Clonedvd doesn't handle HD-DVDs.

How did you know this was a HD DVD,so what does Any DVD HD do then.

How did you know this was a HD DVD

I'm psychic. 8)

And you're posting in an Anydvd HD forum. :)

so what does Any DVD HD do then.

The benefit is strongly directed at users with Home Theatre PCs.

from http://www.slysoft.com/anydvdhd.html

Allows you to watch movies over a digital display connection, without HDCP compliant graphics card and HDCP compliant display. No need to buy an expensive monitor. Sweet!

Playback your discs on your PC with PowerDVD Ultra, which otherwise do not run (titles released by Studio Canal, The Weinstein Company, Kinowelt, Optimum Releasing).
---

"So, for your birthday you'll need:
1.) A fast home theatre PC; the bigger the harddisk, the better
2.) XBOX360 HD DVD drive
3.) AnyDVD HD (of course)
4.) PowerDVD Ultra
5.) Lots of HD DVDs.
6.) A JVC RS-1 (or similar) projector would round up the viewing experience.
7.) Use a HTPC with XP, not Vista, because of
8.) ReClock"

source:http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=6378&postcount=124

Last edited:
Back