• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need help with a playlist for Blair Witch 2016

Dinosar1

thank you in advance

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_G_BLAIR_WITCH.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Here is a second log file for Blair Witch (2016). Looks to be a US retail disc (not 100% sure). Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_D_BLAIR_WITCH.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
Here is US Redbox version.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_G_BLAIR_WITCH.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
I've got 977 for that version.

Please don't mention "correct" playlists in the forum. At the very least it confuses those with other versions of the disc and in this case, it's even wrong, as far as I can tell.

Check the AnyDVD status window, it should display the correct playlist now.

Please don't mention "correct" playlists in the forum. At the very least it confuses those with other versions of the disc and in this case, it's even wrong, as far as I can tell.

It works now.. Thanks a ton!

No updated status window for me, here is a logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_D_BLAIR_WITCH.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 12

He very specifically stated the disc version he was using, which happens to match my version, hence my response. 977 is also a valid playlist, which was obtained via Procmon and verified afterwards when I watched the movie.

If there's more than one version of his disc out there with different valid playlists, then so be it. That doesn't make my information incorrect though, or my comment for the OP unhelpful. If anything, he (and any other readers) are in the same boat they started in and no worse off than they already were.

That's not the point. It has happened in the past where users said playlist X for version Y but their version was slightly different and the playlist mentioned was wrong for the disc at hand. Then there's also the fact that the procmon method is no longer accurate. Screenpass protection got updated and players such as PowerDVD now use cached playlists that often use the right clip sequence but under the playlist number of the wrong playlist. As thus: please do NOT mention specific playlists on the forums.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

He very specifically stated the disc version he was using, which happens to match my version, hence my response. 977 is also a valid playlist, which was obtained via Procmon and verified afterwards when I watched the movie.

It would help, if you posted a log file for your disc.
That way only, it can get fixed for others (just knowing the playlist will allow you to create main movie MKVs and such, but the complete copy of the disc will still not play correctly).
Also be aware that procmon will not give you the correct playlist in many cases, because that "trick" was made too popular, so Sony added countermeasures.

Hey All I am looking for a clean playlist for Blair Witch 2016 on Blue-Ray. I am using 123 copy dvd to digitize the movie. I seen that "offspring991" found 977, but I do not have that one in my play list. I see a few log files on this thread, could someone give me a short run down on how to use them... Any help would be appreciated.

how you use them? u don't. U provide one, so the developers can add support for a title. If you have problems, you need to provide a logfile of your own. Instructions are in the "Read BEFORE you post sticky"

Back