• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need help Please! ANYDVD and Macro Protection

1. Uninstall Anydvd. Reboot. Reinstall Anydvd Reboot. Install you license key
Keep your license key backed up

Ensure you're using the latest version of Anydvd:

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

If that doesn't work go on to step 2.

2. Read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1307 fully

3. do http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=792

Check to see if there's a better ide/ata busmaster available for you possibly from your motherboard's support website if Microsoft's default drivers aren't working well for you

Click Start, Run
type regedit

Go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Current Control Set\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

Check the values in "LowerFilters" and "UpperFilters". List everything there, so that I and others can take a look.

Last edited:
I did the dump and reload and the only way to copy was to do main movie without advert and trailers. This skipped the macro protection. I am including attachtments of the registry values requested. I hope this will help. Please view and let me know if its what is needed. Thank You for all of your help!

AnyDVD
ElbyDelay
dvd43llh <- delete this!
PxHelp20 <- what is this?
drvmcdb <- what is this?
sscdbhk5 <- what is this?

AnyDVD
ElbyDelay
dvd43llh <- delete this!
PxHelp20 <- what is this?
drvmcdb <- what is this?
sscdbhk5 <- what is this?

James ,
I thought you knew what those were. LOL They are from Veritas or Sonic programs. If the poster does not have that then usually they are malware disguised as legit registry components

Stangrunner06,
Since you have Sonic on your computer leave the drivers. Who suggested that you change the IDE drivers from that chipset.

Have you gone to Dell's website to see if there is an update to that chipset as most of Dell's do have proprietary parts. You should be able to call Dell and ask them if the board is proprietary. If not then look on Intel's site. You might want to D/L Everest Home Edition as it carries a world of Info about your computer. You might also just want to save all important info and move it to an external Drive and then just re-format the HD and then re-load the OS. Then you have a fresh install of everything and hopefully no problems

PxHelp20
drvmcdb
sscdbhk5 ?
I also changed the drivers of the IDE/ATAPI controllers from Intel 82801g (ICH Family) drivers to Standard dual channel PCI IDE controller. I cant believe so much BULL.... I dont know what happened but everything was running ok then this crap... I thought these type of problems were a NO ISSUE since Windows 3.1 ..... LOL!!!
The first two are Sonic related....sscdbhk5 is check disc sum related. I would also ask who told you toy changed the IDE drivers.. and why?

THE PLOT THICKENS......

I don't even understand why you're doing all this.

Stangrunner06 said:
I did the dump and reload and the only way to copy was to do the main movie without advert and trailers.

This suggests to me that Anydvd is running on your system. Is there a red fox icon on your toolbar?

Back