• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need help on Enhanced CDs

Nicolaw

I have some video games use Enhanced CD I want to rip. The problem is, almost every time when it comes to audio tracks the speed will go down to extremely slow(~37kb/s) so I have to abort and try again and again until it can rip audio tracks at normal speed. This won't happen when ripping actual Audio CDs or using other software like Alcohol 120%. Please help!

Hi Nicolaw,
I always use Alcohol 120% for game CDs. Unless you have a DVD burner (two sheep) that will handle the bad sectors and other things, you won't get a true working image using CloneCD. At least with Alcohol 120%, it will emulate weak sectors and other things to allow the image to be used successfully.

Back