• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

need help (freeware) to convert avi files to whatever (vob) and burn with clone pleas

SWOLETAN

I need to get a program, hopefully freeware to convert avi to whatever I need, vob i guess, and to burn to a dvd playable disc with clone.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this is a dumb question, I have prism but it doesn't do a vob and the mov file wont lone on clone.

thanks again

Maybe Im not using it right, but best case they put a watermark on it if you don't pay them the 39-49 bucks...and I don't think they even burn to the vob file or whatever.

Please advise and thanks for the info. I am looking to convert avi and mpeg files to the vob or any burnable (hopefully by clone) that I can burn to a disc and play on a regular a$$ dvd player.

thanks again

that one seems to be working but its not free lol, Im halfway there. Thanks a lot bro, do you know of any freeware?
Thanks

Yup, just burned one and it says "created with an unregestered version" across the screen for the whole movie...

you want to sell me a regestry key lol? www.mindgamez.com used to have all that stuff, but they're not doing so great anymore...

The Program is Freeware.:)

Im wanting one that will make files that I can burn to a disc that a regular dvd player will play. I downloaded avs video burner, and it works great, except for the "this is an unregestered program version" banner it plays on and off all through the movie. The one you gave me wont play on a dvd player.

DVD Flick, DVDforger, FAVC and The FilmMachine are all freeware and should be able to create DVDs from AVI files.

DVD Flick, DVDforger, FAVC and The FilmMachine are all freeware and should be able to create DVDs from AVI files.

Tried the film-machine....they make mov files, which clone wont put on a dvd..and when burnt (with their tools) won't play on a dvd.

the AVS program even makes a file with the movie, and seprate audio and video files that clone loads up just like a dvd! Exactly what I need, yes from an avi file, but the thing is, it's $49 on sale for $39...Which Im looking for freeware.

Have you used any of these programs to do this? If Im just not using them right please let me know.

Thanks again

Im downloading super dvd creator now, hopefuly it will work lol

super dvd creator is NOT FREE! it will conver only 5mins for 5 times unless you want to pay $29.99 i I have google too....

Tried the film-machine....they make mov files, which clone wont put on a dvd..and when burnt (with their tools) won't play on a dvd.

The 1.6.x.x betas definitely can output to DVD. Use HCencoder which is freeware and comes with the program. Check out the website here and make sure you download the latest beta (v1.6.0.7).

the AVS program even makes a file with the movie, and seprate audio and video files that clone loads up just like a dvd! Exactly what I need, yes from an avi file, but the thing is, it's $49 on sale for $39...Which Im looking for freeware.

Have you used any of these programs to do this? If Im just not using them right please let me know.

Thanks again

DVD Flick should work. It's more simple which may make it easier. You'll have to do some reading no matter which choice you make. I'm just pointing you in the right direction. You asked for freeware so those are the choices I gave you. :)

I don't often use any of these programs and it's been ages since I did. I did test and confirm that The FilmMachine does output to DVD and the output was nice.

Back