• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved need help finding key info for anydvdhd and clonedvd

spyrofan86

i only have the key file is there a way i can get a copy of the license key for it

The license file is exactly what you need. Install the program and then double-click the file. Then it is registered.
If you lost one key, then you can get it here, if you still have access to the mail used to buy the license.

Soffy for new response to old issue.
Elby says they cannot replace a license for a slysoft (now redFox) product. Am I out of luck?

The first link RedFox1 gave you is used to recover your license file for AnyDVD only. The 2nd link is for recovering the license file for CloneDVD.

If your AnyDVD license was for Slysoft's AnyDVD you can't get updates for RedFox AnyDVD, you will have to purchase a new license if you want updates.

Everyone still using AnyDVD had to purchase new RedFox licenses after Slysoft was killed by the US government back in 2016.

Everyone.

Back