• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need email confirmation.

Kyle C

Not sure where to put this, so I am putting it here.
I purchased the software on the 3rd (2nd my time), and I did not get an email notification. I have tried sending off support emails, and I did not get a response. I guess you guys are having issues with att.net emails (and I did not see that when I registered) so I sent off another ticket on my yahoo address. Still no response.

We ran a search for your registered email address and it does not bring up any purchase nor support request. Even with your ATT address, the last support request originates from 2017.

Which email address did you send your support requests to, as this is an actual mystery?

We found your purchase and have re-sent the license key to your yahoo address. Please check your yahoo spam folder if you cannot find our license email in your yahoo inbox.

Back