• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need Advice

etrex

heyas,

I have many dvd movies which I want to make backups. Also, I want to store backups in .avi format on my home networks nas. I use anydvd to remove the dvd's protection.

I need advice as to what dvd software to use that will do both. The dvd to dvd backup I want 1:1 (dvd9 to dvd5). The .avi I just want main movie. I have vista x64 and that will be an issue i'm sure.

I have read million zillion reviews and depending on the website, different software has different reviews. I would like to know what 'real users' prefer please.

Thanks for your time and advice.

Bob

thanks

ah ha, thank you for the advice. I purchased both programs mentioned above as I like to keep my software 'all in the family.' I will write up how well the copies and dvd > .avi works out.

bob

Back