• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need a sticky to make an CloneBD log if the ALT key does not work on your system

whatever_gong82

Could the mods or programmers please make a sticky either here or in the main CloneBD Forum about what to do if the ALT key does not work on your PC/laptop???

I've been having trouble getting it (CloneBD) to work on my Windows 8.1 PC since I bought a lifetime license back in December, and then someone mentioned to me how their situation got resolved the other day in this link.

This would help out a lot in getting logs to elby/Slysoft, and make this program work even better.

Thanks.

Clone BD Problems Sending Log Files

Could the mods or programmers please make a sticky either here or in the main CloneBD Forum about what to do if the ALT key does not work on your PC/laptop???

I've been having trouble getting it (CloneBD) to work on my Windows 8.1 PC since I bought a lifetime license back in December, and then someone mentioned to me how their situation got resolved the other day in this link.

This would help out a lot in getting logs to elby/Slysoft, and make this program work even better.

Thanks.

I also, often have problems. sending log files, depending on the version of Clone BD. In some versions the buttons appear, when holding ALT and in others they don't.

I also, often have problems. sending log files, depending on the version of Clone BD. In some versions the buttons appear, when holding ALT and in others they don't.

Correct. It is a bit problematic to search for a way to find the log of the disc you're doing. Hopefully it will be fixed eventually.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back