• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nearly one Month without an AnyDVD Update?

Updates are usually released when available. Did you have something particular in mind? If RedFox was releasing updates every week we'd probably still be complaining they are not doing it twice a week.

The current release handles all known protections and issues, thus there's no need to release a new one. Playlist issues are handled via the OPD and don't require a new anydvd version.

When new issues arise, a new version will be released. Isn't the first time a month goes by without a new version.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

no complains here, i was just wondering :), hope everyone is well seems to be the “sommerloch” as we say in germany :)

Any fix yet for the uhd movies of The Fury and The Patriot

@amazing that's going to be very hard, cause there's no such section

@Louie there's no update as it seems to use an updated protection scheme that makes it harder to decrypt than uhd already was. And uhd support was already experimental. I wouldn't get my hopes up for support any time soon

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Yup but the next update won't be until February ;-) :p

My ISP is blocking the link of the latest update. I usually wait until there is an update in the sandbox and then I can download it. Since there hasn't been an update I haven't been able to update. Can someone post the latest in the sandbox or in the thread for me to download. I would appreciate the assist!

Yes, it is. But my ISP is blocking that url... So, when updates are done or someone posts the file in the sandbox or in the forum discussions I can access it. I am not sure why that is but it seems to work. Must have something to do with my ISP blocking certain URL's.... My best guess at least???

You're not using a satellite provider like Excede are you? Using the TOR browser in such a case usually fixes that. They've been known to cause issues to navigate to redfox domain URLs. Other than that i's highly unlikely that your ISP blocks a single URL. They can't even directly block access to the 8250 release (unless they know the exact path) because there's no physical link to it on the website. There's only the https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD.exe URL which is a static redirect to the always link to the latest release. If there was a new release for example to 8260, that link doesn't change, yet it will deliver 8260 exe to the user.

That said, the most likely reason is AV solutions blocking access, it that case telling the av to "shut up and behave" usually fixes that.

Yes, it is. But my ISP is blocking that url... So, when updates are done or someone posts the file in the sandbox or in the forum discussions I can access it. I am not sure why that is but it seems to work. Must have something to do with my ISP blocking certain URL's.... My best guess at least???

I have uploaded the current release to the sandbox for you:

http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8250.exe

I hope this helps.

You're not using a satellite provider like Excede are you? Using the TOR browser in such a case usually fixes that. They've been known to cause issues to navigate to redfox domain URLs. Other than that i's highly unlikely that your ISP blocks a single URL. They can't even directly block access to the 8250 release (unless they know the exact path) because there's no physical link to it on the website. There's only the https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD.exe URL which is a static redirect to the always link to the latest release. If there was a new release for example to 8260, that link doesn't change, yet it will deliver 8260 exe to the user.

That said, the most likely reason is AV solutions blocking access, it that case telling the av to "shut up and behave" usually fixes that.

My provider is Excede. What is the reason the satellite provider has an issue accessing the file? Thanks for the heads up I will look at the TOR browser, thanks for the info!

It's got nothing to do with accessing the file directly, but they've got a some internet routing messed up in their hardware, and that's where the problem lies. They refuse to fix it, or deny there's an issue. If you do a forum search on 'excede' you'll find quite a few topics on this. Swap to tor browser: problem solved.

So is aacs 2.0 but that's irrelevant to this topic, this topic isn't about aacs 2.1 nor 2.0, so please stay on topic. I will not allow it to go off topic after only a handful of posts and to a subject that isn't even remotely connected to the original subject.

Last edited:
Back