• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

National Lampoon's TV: the movie

Last edited:
Not sure what colour or where the bottom of the disc is. I bought the disc retail. How do I know if its a retail disc? What colour am I looking for? Is colour the same as color? It has a picture on the disc. also DVD symbol, Not rated, region 1 symbol, NTSC.

Not sure what colour or where the bottom of the disc is. I bought the disc retail. How do I know if its a retail disc? What colour am I looking for? Is colour the same as color? It has a picture on the disc. also DVD symbol, Not rated, region 1 symbol, NTSC.

Turn the disc over. "color" is the American spelling for "colour", which is the proper spelling for everyone else. From this information I can probably conclude that you're an American (in Region 1). What color, then, is the bottom of the disc?

Last edited:
Yes that is the movie. No jokes about my ability to select quality flicks k?

Thanks again for the help. I'm still learning.

Thank you for reporting this issue. I probably should have noted it a long time ago.

I was thrown off by people having success with +R DL media and Clonecd with this disc.

It's possible that there were a number of bad original discs released. That said, you also have the exact
same Anydvd status screen as another person.

Last edited:
Just to update . . .

I'm told this is a protection issue and that people wanting a resolution will have to wait for an Anydvd update.

Back