• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nas

mt59102

Hi
For years I have been backing up all my disks between many. The does not work well so I am getting a Nas and run plex. My question is they are all in iOS files which sucks, so it looks like have a lot to do about 25TB of iOS. I sure clone bd can do this as I already ran them with anydvd to begin with. Can I bulk load them and let’s it run for hours instead of one at a time?
Thanks

Hi
For years I have been backing up all my disks between many. The does not work well so I am getting a Nas and run plex. My question is they are all in iOS files which sucks, so it looks like have a lot to do about 25TB of iOS. I sure clone bd can do this as I already ran them with anydvd to begin with. Can I bulk load them and let’s it run for hours instead of one at a time?
Thanks

I don't think there is a queue function in CloneBD. I mean I could be wrong but I don't think. Handbrake has such a function but either way at the end of the day you have some long nights ahead of you because it's gonna take some doing. :p

I cannot quite grasp what you're after.
You backed up your disks ... where? how?
You want to get a NAS ... good idea, in my opinion
You want to run plex (server?) on the NAS? ... possible and also a good idea, if you want to use direct play. Most commercial NAS boxed do not hve the CPU power to transcode sufficiently
They are all iOS files... what does that mean? Whats an iOS file? That some Apple MAC thing?
You are sure CloneBD can do ... what? CloneBD can convert/shrink BD/BD-Images/BD-Folderstructures to BD/BD-Image/FolderStructure/Videofile
I'm not aware of a batch mode in CloneBD, you have to load every Disk/Image manually

Edit: Damn, DQ was faster

I cannot quite grasp what you're after.
You backed up your disks ... where? how?
You want to get a NAS ... good idea, in my opinion
You want to run plex (server?) on the NAS? ... possible and also a good idea, if you want to use direct play. Most commercial NAS boxed do not hve the CPU power to transcode sufficiently
They are all iOS files... what does that mean? Whats an iOS file? That some Apple MAC thing?
You are sure CloneBD can do ... what? CloneBD can convert/shrink BD/BD-Images/BD-Folderstructures to BD/BD-Image/FolderStructure/Videofile
I'm not aware of a batch mode in CloneBD, you have to load every Disk/Image manually

Edit: Damn, DQ was faster

I assumed he meant ISOs and that he uses Plex with them now. Which I heard can be done but Plex does not support ISOs officially so I assume it is problematic. Hence converting to a different container like MP4 mor MKV. But that's all conjecture.

DQ is right wrong spelling. There is software that does it but it takes time. I converted all my iTunes to mp3 with around 7700 songs worked well but took forever. Thanks DQ you are right some long hours of cpu use

DQ is right wrong spelling. There is software that does it but it takes time. I converted all my iTunes to mp3 with around 7700 songs worked well but took forever. Thanks DQ you are right some long hours of cpu use

You know since you are already storing ISOs. You could always rip the main title from the ISOs lossless. That of course ups the storage you need but it would take out all the CPU/GPU time. But in all honestly is you are transcoding on a decent GPU and its not 4k stuff it does not take long.

Back