• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Narcos S1 Disc 1 Blu-ray screenpass obfuscated playlists

MrKipling

Hello all,

There are 5 episodes on this Blu-ray, but there are hundreds of obfuscated playlists listed when I try to rip the disc. AnyDVD doesn't identify which the correct ones are for the individual episodes.

This is a UK rental disc from Lovefilm. I have attached the logs, hopefully you guys can figure it out!

I expect Disc 2 and 3 of the same box set will be the same but I won't know until I have rented those next :)

Cheers

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_E_NARCOS S1D1.ziplog
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
This one's fixed now.

Wow thanks very much, that was fast! It works perfectly.
I'll post logs for the remaining 2 BDs once I have them.

Right, so Disc 2 of the set came and it had no screenpass protection. However disc 3 of the set does! I have attached the log file.
Cheers

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.2.0_Info_E_NARCOS S1D3.ziplog
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
I bought Narcos Season 1 a couple weeks ago but I might have a different pressing than the original poster. I cannot seem to find the correct playlists on disc 1 and disc 3 similar to the original post. Here are the logs.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.9.1_Info_F_NARCOS S1D1_65E9C163_0C06DE20.ziplog
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.2.9.1_Info_F_NARCOS S1D3_7EDD5DC3_D4A466ED.ziplog
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
I bought Narcos Season 1 a couple weeks ago but I might have a different pressing than the original poster. I cannot seem to find the correct playlists on disc 1 and disc 3 similar to the original post. Here are the logs.
Sorry, forgot to reply: those two are the same discs and they are handled.
Playlists are listed in the AnyDVD status window.

Back