• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Naming convention for external subtitles - forced subtiles

satire

Hello,
A small bug or suggested improvement.
When downloading subtitles to external files, when forced and normal subtitles are available and downloaded simultaneously for a same language, subtitle file is overwritten.
You can see for with the exemple of Anne on Netflix.

My suggestion is to follow Plex naming convention and add .forced. In the name.
https://support.plex.tv/articles/200471133-adding-local-subtitles-to-your-media/

Great product so far... i wish batch download for series will be coming sooner than later.
Cheers, merry Christmas and happy 2021

Which version are you using? As far as I remember I've taken care of that situation

Just tested with beta 1.0.6.1 and Netflix:

It appears that only the last entry of a language selected in the list is being downloaded

Thanks
Happy 2021 and stay healthy

P.S. I hope multi-language support is coming soon. It would cut my downloads in half. :)

I think the problem is with the the language settings. With language set to "System (German)" only the last subtitle of a language is saved. When I change the language to "English" all subtitles are downloaded and the forced subtitles are coreectly named.

Last edited:
Mikel... thanks for your help.
I will try it, my system is setup to System (French), so it might be the problem

Back