• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Myst Revelation Problem

PKSignup

I am trying to run Myst IV Revelation which requires putting the 2nd DVD into the drive. I get an error message saying that "CD/DVD emulation software has been detected. Please disable all CD/DVD emulation software and re-start the game."

I have exited AnyDVD and also tried running it in safe mode. Neither of these work. I read one posting that said they had to uninstall AnyDVD in order the play it! I don't want to do that.

Any information would be appreciated. I entered a ticket to Slysoft already. Thanks.

I am trying to run Myst IV Revelation which requires putting the 2nd DVD into the drive. I get an error message saying that "CD/DVD emulation software has been detected. Please disable all CD/DVD emulation software and re-start the game."

I have exited AnyDVD and also tried running it in safe mode. Neither of these work. I read one posting that said they had to uninstall AnyDVD in order the play it! I don't want to do that.

Any information would be appreciated. I entered a ticket to Slysoft already. Thanks.

I don't think AnyDVD is the problem, it is no "emulation software".
Ask the game publisher for assistance, it is no use to enter a ticket with SlySoft, we can't help you, sorry.

Thanks...found the fix

Thank you for your very fast reply!

UBI software has posted 2 patches for Myst Revelation. After installing both patches, the software ran fine (but I did have to insert the DVD in the drive). Now to see if I can make a 'backup copy of it'.

Back