• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My Suggestion for CloneDVD Mobile

Winkyboy

Hey, just wanted to sound off and considering that the Contact Us page is really only for tech support, etc. this seemed like the best place to say these things:

Avid CloneDVD Mobile fan, here. Originally I preferred CloneDVD but since getting a phone that plays videos (T-Mobile MDA), absolutely everything is being ripped to the hard drive.

I actually rip to generic Divx format for two reasons: First, I like the format so that I can later play the movie on my computer. Second, because ripping the movies with CloneDVD Mobile to PocketPC format never works for me. FYI.

---

Anyway and finally, on to the suggestion: I think adding an autoplay option would be PERFECT. Make it so you can stick in the DVD, and if you've so chosen, have it automatically begin ripping it with the settings you originally (or last) specified. Tell it to use the DVD Label as the file name and just dump the files into a chosen directory.

Of course, it is.

Got any evidence of that?

Other than user-submitted profiles, we've seen none of the user requests implemented, such as batch processing/scriptable API, two-pass encoding, WMV/Ogg support, ability to use external codecs such as DivX Pro if installed......

If Mobile got half the development that AnyDVD did, it would be a killer product. As it stands, it really doesn't stand out from the competition.

Back