• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My raiting after testing the app for 3-4days

Mirai

The first look was yes a new app as not take much cpu when downloading. But after testing the app for several days I dont know.

- Amazon Prime: When you choose to get muxred subs the sub get yo became much large.
- Amazon Prime audio not becmae good. The Audio I get I think are from another source than Prime. (E-AC-3)
- Amazon not get real hd screen (1092x800) and not 1920×1080 pixels as are hd. I know that ANYStream cant download real hd but I have never seen 1092x800 before that AnyStream.

Rating total after downloading several Amazon videos for the Prime part is that Prime download gets 3/5 in raiting

Now to Netflix

Netflix downloads are much better general so not a single thing from my site to say s 4/5 that only I wishes now is to could download multi audio.

So from my sight the program get a strong 3/5 in total rating if Prime downloads where better the rating should be higher.

- cant attest to that, as i only use seperate srt files
- define "became not good". The streams i download have excellent audio
- anystream only downloads what Amazon feeds it. It can't change the resolution. It would seem for that particular download amazon is feeding a source with the black bars cropped away.

Back