• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My problem with The Kingdom

So here's where I stand. I have returned my final copy to GE this morning (even after they told me they wouldn't accept it as a return again) - got my money back. I went to WallyWorld and picked up a new copy. I'll be trying it this evening after I get home to see if I have any luck.

So here's where I stand. I have returned my final copy to GE this morning (even after they told me they wouldn't accept it as a return again) - got my money back. I went to WallyWorld and picked up a new copy. I'll be trying it this evening after I get home to see if I have any luck.
Love to hear how it turns out for you. I am experiencing what I believe to be the exact same problem that you are.

Thanks!
-Gator

I WORKED! I ran home during lunch and tried it out and my new copy (from a different store) worked flawlessly! I am definitely chalking this up to a bad batch of discs. I'm glad I'm done with that mess! Now I just hope it's a good movie! Good luck to those out there still having problems!

I WORKED! I ran home during lunch and tried it out and my new copy (from a different store) worked flawlessly! I am definitely chalking this up to a bad batch of discs.

It's pretty amazing how much junk is being produced and dumped on consumers lately.

I'm glad things are working for you. :clap:

I also encountered a problem with "The Kingdom" and DVD-Shrink. I was successful is accomplishing a "Deep Analyse"; however, during the decode step, received an "Out of Memory" error. When looking at the video as it was progressing (or, lets say looping), the image displayed was the same.

I solved this by using the "Ripper" in ANYDVD and placed the ripped file into a folder on the HDD and then used DVD-Shrink - with the deep analize, etc.. functions. It worked well that way.

Don't know what the problem was/is; however, it has been overcome and it's now time to move on.

Just wanted "others" to know one possible avenue to take to "Get-er-done"

Happy Hollidays - and then get back to work.

G.....

I also encountered a problem with "The Kingdom" and DVD-Shrink. I was successful is accomplishing a "Deep Analyse"; however, during the decode step, received an "Out of Memory" error. When looking at the video as it was progressing (or, lets say looping), the image displayed was the same.

I solved this by using the "Ripper" in ANYDVD and placed the ripped file into a folder on the HDD and then used DVD-Shrink - with the deep analize, etc.. functions. It worked well that way.

Don't know what the problem was/is; however, it has been overcome and it's now time to move on.

Just wanted "others" to know one possible avenue to take to "Get-er-done"

Happy Hollidays - and then get back to work.

G.....

Yes.... I've seen the AnyDVD ripper get past a few bad sectors on a disc before too - It's a good tool to use to "get past one" and on to something else.

-W

Back