My problem with Rendition R1

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by dbr1214, Feb 21, 2008.

1. dbr1214

dbr1214 Member

I am also having a problem with "Rendition". When using AnyDVD and CloneDVD along with DVD Shrink I receive the message "Invalid DVD navigation structure". Any body have a comment on this problem?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2008
  2. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

CloneDVD shouldn't be giving problems from what I read if using anything else you must rip with anydvd first then use dvd shrink or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2008
  3. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Do not post in other people's troubleshooting thread please unless you wish to assist them please. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully. Thank you

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
    b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
    c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
    d) Select "Create Logfile"
    e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
    f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
    g) Go to your My Documents folder
    h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
    i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like [​IMG]
    j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
    l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
    m) click "upload"

2. What version of Clonedvd are you using?

3. As others have noted, you must rip first using Clonedvd--and then import that rip into Shrink.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2008
  4. ricoman

ricoman Well-Known Member

How are you using CloneDVD "along with DVDShrink"? They are both compression software, though you can burn also with CloneDVD. Why would you use them together? I had no problems using AnyDVD/CloneDVD.

5. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

We'll have to wait for the OP to give more information. The error message they noted only happens if you attempt to use DVD Shrink to rip the disc directly from the DVD drive with AnyDVD running in the background. There should be no such message if they have either used the AnyDVD ripper or CloneDVD with AnyDVD running in the background to first rip the disc to the HDD and then processing the files on the HDD with DVD Shrink.