• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

my problem with PotC #3

jdix42

I keep getting a cyclic redundency error trying to back up pirates 3
Any idea the disc looks clean its always at 98%
thanks Jeff

I keep getting a cyclic redundency error trying to back up pirates 3
Any idea the disc looks clean its always at 98%
thanks Jeff

Clean the disc and try a different drive as well. If that fails return it for another copy.

thanks Charlie im on it
ill let you know the results
Thanks

I am getting the same thing with this movie. I'll be back.:doh:

I am getting the same thing with this movie. I'll be back.:doh:

I made a perfect backup already. Trying other software and methods at the moment. Spidy 3 was another title that had allot of bad presses too if I remember right. I used the beta anydvd but if I remember right DrinkLyeAndDie used the current release and was successful.

My problem was not the program it was a bad data cable on my SATA Samsung drive. It backed up perfect.:agree:

My problem was not the program it was a bad data cable on my SATA Samsung drive. It backed up perfect.:agree:

I bet you wished it was the disc as that would of been free. I never heard of those cables going bad ever till now????

Sorry for the off topic talk.

welli tried again after cleaning the disc and triesd alternate drive still no luck guess ill try a different original
thanks again Jeff

Back