• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My problem with my discs created with a dvd recorder

Swigg

I am having the same problem. I'm also having problems with anyDVD reading the discs. It does fine with copyrighted material like movies and such. These DVDs I'm trying to back-up were created using a stand alone VHS to DVD recorder. The DVDs work fine in all players and on computer when I'm not running anyDVD. There shouldn't be any encryption on the DVDs b/c they are made from Sony Camcorder 8mm. I have updated to anyDVD 6.2.0.2 Attaching file for you as well. I Don't know how much use it will be for you as anyDVD crashed(and freezez whole computer) when these DVDs are put in the drive. PLease help. It is imperative that i get these to work not only for back-ups but also DVDmobile. It is a matter of National Security. Seriously it is.

Thanx,

Swigg

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_DVD_VIDEO_RECy.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 7
Same here. All the DVDs I create with a stand alone recorder freeze anyDVD and entire computer. Every other DVD works fine for me. This is a huge problem for me as My main use for anyDVD and CloneDVD are to copy my own videos. Hope it gets fixed soon. Would have hated to purchase this Bundle and it not work properly for me.

Same here. All the DVDs I create with a stand alone recorder freeze anyDVD and entire computer. Every other DVD works fine for me. This is a huge problem for me as My main use for anyDVD and CloneDVD are to copy my own videos. Hope it gets fixed soon. Would have hated to purchase this Bundle and it not work properly for me.

1. Do not post in other people's threads unless you want to help that person with his or her problem: click http://forum.slysoft.com/announcement.php?f=18 :policeman:

2. from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

FAQ said:
22. I'm trying to backup something that was originally recorded on a standalone dvd video recorder, and I'm having problems. Why?

Both Anydvd and Clonedvd are intended for use with original pressed commercial dvds (or at least something that attempts to comply with a dvd-video standard) and not the dvd-vr (video recording) format.

The dvd-vr format is not compatible in most dvd players.

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD-VR

"DVD-VR recorded media are not DVD Video compliant, and will not play back in all DVD players."

Conversely, the DVD+VR format will play in most dvd players.

Last edited:
"You disk will be available shortly" or maybe never?

I'm having problems with anyDVD reading the discs. It does fine with copyrighted material like movies and such. These DVDs I'm trying to back-up were created using a stand alone VHS to DVD recorder. The DVDs work fine in all players and on computer when I'm not running anyDVD. There shouldn't be any encryption on the DVDs b/c they are made from Sony Camcorder 8mm. I have updated to anyDVD 6.2.0.2 Attaching file for you as well. I Don't know how much use it will be for you as anyDVD crashed(and freezez whole computer) when these DVDs are put in the drive. PLease help. It is imperative that i get these to work not only for back-ups but also DVDmobile. It is a matter of National Security. Seriously it is.

Thanx,

Swigg

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_DVD_VIDEO_RECy.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 0
You've now replied in two threads about the exact same thing--in addition to creating a new thread.

Should you continue to multipost all over the place, I will take further action. Consider this a warning. :policeman:

Last edited:
Swigg,

Try 1Click DVD Copy latest version and choose exact copy :)
You don't even need AnyDVD running. It should work and, they have a 10 day trial hope that works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, Will you at least Refund my money then. Here are my keys so that you know I bought It.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, Will you at least Refund my money then. Here are my keys so that you know I bought It.

I don't work for Slysoft, so I can't refund anything.

But had you read Slysoft's purchase page you should have noted this: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=2809
That's what the free 21 day trial period is for.

Do not upload your keys again, unless you don't mind having your license keys stolen and/or blacklisted.

Last edited:
Swigg,

Try 1Click DVD Copy latest version and choose exact copy :)
You don't even need AnyDVD running. It should work and, they have a 10 day trial hope that works.

Well, if that works then it stands to reason that Clonecd might as well.

Back