My problem with my discs created with a dvd recorder

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Swigg, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Swigg

Swigg New Member

I am having the same problem. I'm also having problems with anyDVD reading the discs. It does fine with copyrighted material like movies and such. These DVDs I'm trying to back-up were created using a stand alone VHS to DVD recorder. The DVDs work fine in all players and on computer when I'm not running anyDVD. There shouldn't be any encryption on the DVDs b/c they are made from Sony Camcorder 8mm. I have updated to anyDVD 6.2.0.2 Attaching file for you as well. I Don't know how much use it will be for you as anyDVD crashed(and freezez whole computer) when these DVDs are put in the drive. PLease help. It is imperative that i get these to work not only for back-ups but also DVDmobile. It is a matter of National Security. Seriously it is.

Thanx,

Swigg

Attached Files:

2. Swigg

Swigg New Member

Same here. All the DVDs I create with a stand alone recorder freeze anyDVD and entire computer. Every other DVD works fine for me. This is a huge problem for me as My main use for anyDVD and CloneDVD are to copy my own videos. Hope it gets fixed soon. Would have hated to purchase this Bundle and it not work properly for me.

3. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

1. Do not post in other people's threads unless you want to help that person with his or her problem: click http://forum.slysoft.com/announcement.php?f=18 :policeman:

2. from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

The dvd-vr format is not compatible in most dvd players.

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD-VR

"DVD-VR recorded media are not DVD Video compliant, and will not play back in all DVD players."

Conversely, the DVD+VR format will play in most dvd players.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  4. Swigg

Swigg New Member

"You disk will be available shortly" or maybe never?

I'm having problems with anyDVD reading the discs. It does fine with copyrighted material like movies and such. These DVDs I'm trying to back-up were created using a stand alone VHS to DVD recorder. The DVDs work fine in all players and on computer when I'm not running anyDVD. There shouldn't be any encryption on the DVDs b/c they are made from Sony Camcorder 8mm. I have updated to anyDVD 6.2.0.2 Attaching file for you as well. I Don't know how much use it will be for you as anyDVD crashed(and freezez whole computer) when these DVDs are put in the drive. PLease help. It is imperative that i get these to work not only for back-ups but also DVDmobile. It is a matter of National Security. Seriously it is.

Thanx,

Swigg

Attached Files:

5. Webslinger

6. Webslinger

You've now replied in two threads about the exact same thing--in addition to creating a new thread.

Should you continue to multipost all over the place, I will take further action. Consider this a warning. :policeman:

7. odd_function

odd_function Guest

Swigg,

Try 1Click DVD Copy latest version and choose exact copy :)
    You don't even need AnyDVD running. It should work and, they have a 10 day trial hope that works.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2007
  8. Swigg

Swigg New Member

Sorry, Will you at least Refund my money then. Here are my keys so that you know I bought It.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2007
  9. Webslinger

I don't work for Slysoft, so I can't refund anything.

But had you read Slysoft's purchase page you should have noted this: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=2809
    That's what the free 21 day trial period is for.

Do not upload your keys again, unless you don't mind having your license keys stolen and/or blacklisted.

10. Webslinger

Well, if that works then it stands to reason that Clonecd might as well.