• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

my problem with high school musical

O

odd_function

Your not gonna believe this but,
I have tried every program you can possibly imagine to copy High School Musical 2 (yes, the disc is brand new) using the latest AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 even 1Cli**and, nothing worked...I was about to give up and, then I tried out DVD*** and that was the only program that let me back it up...I'm not here to say that DVD*** is better then anyDVD and clone after all, it works GREAT and every penny its worth but, I was a little disapointed. Just giving my headsup :)

Right, I don't believe this.

Hi james :) well, its true. :( I just wanna say, that AnyDVD & CloneDVD2 conbined programs is AWESOME!!! WONDERFULL!! Works everytime and its worth every penny but HSM was a toughy and I really wanted this to work with AnyDVD but no juice. When DVD*** went past 81% reading I was very surprised. I'm not saying its a better prog But, I do give credit where its due...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi james :) well, its true. :( I just wanna say, that AnyDVD & CloneDVD2 conbined programs is AWESOME!!! WONDERFULL!! Works everytime and its worth every penny but HSM was a toughy and I really wanted this to work with AnyDVD but no juice. When DVD*** went past 81% reading I was very surprised. I'm not saying its a better prog But, I do give credit where its due...

The other program you used has the capacity to skip past read errors (in all likelyhood you have a borderline defective original disc). When that happens the backup is missing material, even if its just a few cells.

There's really nothing tough about this disc anymore. Anydvd and clonedvd handle this title perfectly fine and have for quite some time.

(in all likelyhood you have a borderline defective original disc). When that happens the backup is missing material, even if its just a few cells.

Hi web. I hate to say this but so far, the movie backup is playing flawlessly as we speak. I have not seen the extras yet I'll let you know if I experience any issues...I was gonna settle and give up with anyDVD and clone and 1click but...brand x was the only thing that worked (no offence) Don't get me wrong, I use AnyDVD and clone2 all the time its great software and easier to use I recommend it to everyone...In fact its my first time trying brand x. Just giving my thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi web. I hate to say this but so far, the movie backup is playing flawlessly as we speak.

Yeah, you won't notice the difference if it's just a couple of cells that are missing. An acquantaince of mine just made a backup of that dvd with Anydvd and Clonedvd. No issues at all

So, if you're having problems, you need to do steps 2 and 3 from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

Anydvd and Clonedvd handle this dvd perfectly fine and have for quite some time.

Last edited:
An acquantaince of mine just made a backup of that dvd with Anydvd and Clonedvd. No issues at all

/shrug I really can't explain this...I'm not criticizing your software infact, its better then brand x If you ask me. I'm just telling you my experience.

So, if you're having problems, you need to do steps 2 and 3 from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

I don't think this is necessary because, I have already made a sucessfull backup. The title was: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 extended version.
So far, I am looking at the bloopers and music and more so far so good...

the backup is missing material, even if its just a few cells.

I found something weird here: when I access music videos and then i scrolled to "gotta go my own way" (canada version) then I hit ok the DVD player actually stops its like its not there. also, with "you are the music in me " (USA) just letting you know. But of course, this is not a CloneDVD or AnyDVD issue 'cause I did not use those programs I'm gonna have to report this to thier forum. Just giving you the heads up...

/shrug I really can't explain this...I'm not criticizing your software infact, its better then brand x If you ask me.

It's not my software. I don't work for Slysoft.

I don't think this is necessary because, I have already made a sucessfull backup. The title was: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 extended version.

/shrug

Anydvd and Clonedvd handle that title perfectly fine.

Need Data Input

Could you run Nero CD/DVD Speed disc scanner and what percentage of errors are present on the origional?

I found something weird here: when I access music videos and then i scrolled to "gotta go my own way" (canada version) then I hit ok the DVD player actually stops its like its not there. also, with "you are the music in me " (USA) just letting you know. But of course, this is not a CloneDVD or AnyDVD issue 'cause I did not use those programs I'm gonna have to report this to thier forum. Just giving you the heads up...

You don't have to report it to ANYONES forum. You just need to catch on that the real problem is a defective origional disk. (As has been said at least three times now.)

-W

Back