• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My problem with Dungeon Siege (Germany)

micha019

Did anyone tested the german blu-ray disc of Dungeon Siege ?

anydvd removed aacs but when i try to play it in powerdvd i only get a blackscreen and also no sound will be played.

i used powerdvd 3319a and powerdvd v8, both the same problem.

Nero showtime and Corel Windvd plays nothing.

The single .m2ts files can't also be started with any program.

Dungeon Siege also don't work when i disable Anydvd.

The Original plays fine on my PS3.

Is it a Problem of DTS HD 7.1 or the BD-Live feature ?

Summary for drive M: (AnyDVD 6.4.1.2)
DZ7002S PXZ073J 1.0
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 19321824 sectors (37737 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: SCHWERTER_DES_KOENIGS
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Blu-ray disc Region set to B!

Yes, here. ;)

To my own surprise, this one works with PDVD7 3730a, haven't been able to test all soundtracks, though. It works with and without AnyDVD (even without live update). I was surprised as there have been major issues with the newest BR releases on the German market.

anydvd removed aacs but when i try to play it in powerdvd i only get a blackscreen and also no sound will be played.

i used powerdvd 3319a and powerdvd v8, both the same problem.

Nero showtime and Corel Windvd plays nothing.

The single .m2ts files can't also be started with any program.

Dungeon Siege also don't work when i disable Anydvd.

The Original plays fine on my PS3.

Is it a Problem of DTS HD 7.1 or the BD-Live feature ?

Summary for drive M: (AnyDVD 6.4.1.2)
DZ7002S PXZ073J 1.0
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 19321824 sectors (37737 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: SCHWERTER_DES_KOENIGS
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Blu-ray disc Region set to B!

It's another Uwe Boll Disaster(tm). You machine must have good taste and refuses to play it. :disagree:

It's another Uwe Boll Disaster(tm). You machine must have good taste and refuses to play it. :disagree:

:D:D Well, hard to debate that ...
Producers keep giving him money, and first rate actors keep working with him. Very strange.

I burned it on a bd-re 50 GB and tried to play it with my ps3, but also this failed!
The Movie won't play, this is a proof that aacs is not removed!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_SCHWERTER_DES_KOENIGS.zip
    22.2 KB · Views: 10
I burned it on a bd-re 50 GB and tried to play it with my ps3, but also this failed!
The Movie won't play, this is a proof that aacs is not removed!

So let me get this straight. You created an image, probably with AnyDVD disabled, burned it, and somehow expected the AACS to be removed? How did you think that was going to happen? How did I determine that you ripped it with AnyDVD disabled? Well, because your log shows that when you're mounting it to your virtual drive, it still has protection and is then being removed. Of course it's not going to play on your PS3 if you burn a protected ISO!!!

You have a couple options here. The first and best option would be to re-rip the original with AnyDVD enabled using ImgBurn or CloneCD. Then you will have an unprotected image that you can do whatever you want it. The second option is to make a new image from your existing mounted image using ImgBurn or CloneCD.

Either way, you need an ISO with no protection before you can burn it to disc for playback on a stand alone.

SamuriHL

Of cource I made an Image with Imgburn and Anydvd activated before I burned it to bd-re !!
It's not the first time that i burn a movie to an bd-re and played it it with the ps3...

I have done another Log file, now from an Image that was made with imgburn and anydvd activated.

Take a look.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_SCHWERTER_DES_KOENIGS.zip
    8.6 KB · Views: 3
SamuriHL

Of cource I made an Image with Imgburn and Anydvd activated before I burned it to bd-re !!
It's not the first time that i burn a movie to an bd-re and played it it with the ps3...

I have done another Log file, now from an Image that was made with imgburn and anydvd activated.

Take a look.

That image looks better. No protection. The first log you posted still had protection in the ISO that was mounted. Is this one that you just now posted the image that you burned and won't play? It also looks like AnyDVD's region code is set. I'm wondering if that's causing any issues. (It shouldn't, but, I don't have any discs outside my region so I've never had cause to mess with that stuff) When you ripped this unprotected ISO, did you have the "remove region code" setting enabled in AnyDVD?

That image looks better. No protection. The first log you posted still had protection in the ISO that was mounted. Is this one that you just now posted the image that you burned and won't play? It also looks like AnyDVD's region code is set. I'm wondering if that's causing any issues. (It shouldn't, but, I don't have any discs outside my region so I've never had cause to mess with that stuff) When you ripped this unprotected ISO, did you have the "remove region code" setting enabled in AnyDVD?

yes i burned the image of the second logfile and I created an Image with the region code remove option.

You think the movie won't play because I removed the region code ?
I mounted the protected image again and disabled remove region code b and tried to play it again in powerdvd, but still the same problem.

I think it don't make sense when i build up a new image again without the region code remove image option and burn again to bd-re...

@micha019, are you capable of creating a .zip file using the original disc? I don't want log files of images. If so, do it, and then send me a private message please. I've got something I'd like you to try. Thanks.

Last edited:
:D:D Well, hard to debate that ...
Producers keep giving him money, and first rate actors keep working with him. Very strange.

The good news is that Germany just closed a loophole in their tax system which allowed a producer to write off the entire cost of making a film. That's basically how he could afford to keep making crap films that failed at the box office. Hopefully Postal will be the last film we see from Herr Bowl.

Back