• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

my problem with bourne ultimatum

acerrone

Hello,
I am also having a problem with Bourne Ultimatum. I am currently using the latest version of 1Click Pro and it keeps giving me "skipping bad errors". I tried using the "Rip Video DVD to Harddisk" feature of AnyDVD and this gives an error about halfway through. I have tried both AnyDVD v6.3.0.0 & v6.3.0.1beta. Both give the same problem. I have cleaned both my DVD burner and the Bourne disc, but the problem still remains. The Bourne disc looks OK visually - no obviuso scratch marks. I have attached both AnyDVD log info & the screen capture of the error message. Could this just be a bad disc? Any suggestions?
Thanks
Anthony

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_THE_BOURNE_ULTIMATUM.zip
    86.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Bourne AnyDVD error message.JPG
    Bourne AnyDVD error message.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 6
1. Please click http://forum.slysoft.com/announcement.php?f=18 and read fully

2. You got a packet writing program on your system, Directcd, which is known to cause conflicts with other programs, including some of Slysoft's. If you want drag and drop functionality, use dvd-ram instead (and don't use UDF).

pwd_2k (system32\drivers\pwd_2k.sys), Version: 5.3.4.59 (5.3.4.59)
Company: Roxio
Product: DirectCD
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2001-2003, Roxio, Inc.
Description: Win2000 Framework for Packet Write Driver
FileVersion: 5.3.4.59
ProductVersion: 5.3.4.59

Cdralw2k (system32\drivers\Cdralw2k.sys), Version: 5.3.4.21 (5.3.4.21)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2001,2002, Roxio, Inc.
Description: CDRAL for Windows 2000 Kernel Driver
FileVersion: 5.3.4.21
ProductVersion: 5.3.4.21

Cdr4_xp (system32\drivers\Cdr4_xp.sys), Version: 5.3.4.21 (5.3.4.21)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2001,2002, Roxio, Inc.
Description: CDR4_XP CDR Helper
FileVersion: 5.3.4.21
ProductVersion: 5.3.4.21

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "Cdr4_xp". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "Cdralw2k". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "pwd_2k". Click "Remove selected filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind whatever programs installed those filters will no longer function properly.

3. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Last edited:
Back