• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

my problem with 1-Click and pirates

ashowstopper

The bup's as previously noted and more. It apparently works for some, and if I rip it to hard drive then use 1 click I can get a copy; but it fails going directly from 1 drive to another.
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.0)
LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW-832S VS0M 2005/11/25 13:31
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1975808 sectors (3859 MBytes)
Total size: 3925379 sectors (7666 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: pi30nnw1
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 8 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

titles
Sending error entry 0: 627545 length 1296
Sending error entry 1: 628857 length 1424
Sending error entry 2: 3747184 length 2736
Sending error entry 3: 627545 length 2736
Sending error entry 4: 3924331 length 1049
Sending error entry 5: 444722 length 140427
Sending error entry 6: 585381 length 178
Sending error entry 7: 3773441 length 552
errors
keep 3
Sending Transparency 7
Sending Patchlevel 1
mode 1631 0x65f
Drive D: unlocked!
on

AnyDVD does have issues with Pirates

No. It doesn't. Also your issue may have no bearing on the original poster's. Click http://forum.slysoft.com/announcement.php?f=53 and read fully.

It apparently works for some, and if I rip it to hard drive then use 1 click I can get a copy; but it fails going directly from 1 drive to another.

If you're using 1-Click, disable CPRX. And if that doesn't work for you then rip first to the hard drive using Anydvd ripper. Then use 1-Click on that rip.

Also, I recommend updating to Anydvd 6.3.0.1: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=10591

Also click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=328 and read

Last edited:
This is an issue with 1-Click--and not Anydvd. If you're using 1-Click, disable CPRX. And if that doesn't work for you then rip first to the hard drive using Anydvd ripper. Then use 1-Click on that rip.

Also contact the author of one click as well. I'll try this title as well for you.

Also contact the author of one click as well. I'll try this title as well for you.

No. I believe that he incorrectly accuses Anydvd of being the issue.

AnyDVD usually replaces bad cells with good ones that already exist instead of removing these bad cells (based on what I've seen). Doing so reduces the chance of wrecking the paths (or chaining) in the ifos, and as such, allows third party copy programs that would otherwise have difficulty to still function. CPRX appears to (based on what I've read) determine that bad cells should not be played and removes them, which is probably fine in theory. However, these missing cells are still being pointed to (at least, based on what I've read, it seems that way to me). Unless I am mistaken, I feel the current CPRX method is more vulnerable to being attacked by a future copy protection. Time will tell.

Anyway, 1 Click's CPRX and Anydvd's feature removal of "Copy Protection based on unreadable Sectors" do not play well together. Usually disabling one or the other fixes the issue. But one of them needs to be disabled. Based on the fact that 1-Click gets updated less frequently than Anydvd with respect to handling structural protections, I know which feature I would disable (CPRX).

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly as the one click users use anydvd instead of dvd43, this removes the CSS, well some or most. Then the CPRX is like DNC's neXt Tech and does all the illegal stuff and or reallocating cells etc. So in short as said you must disable cprx. If that fails this needs to be in the one click forum.

If that fails this needs to be in the one click forum.

http://forum.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/showthread.php?&t=21313

and

http://forum.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/showpost.php?p=159458&postcount=11

Gregory, the author of 1-Click, is, incorrectly in my opinion, referring to this situation as an "Anydvd bug".

And from the first link he writes, "If you are using AnyDVD as a decrypter and you are not happy about this situation, you should contact Slysoft and ask them to change the way their software works to make it work correctly with third party copy programs, not just their own copy software."

So, you see, I suggest there's not much point in trying to contact the author of 1-Click about this issue. I feel fairly certain that the Anydvd developers and Gregory do not see eye to eye on this issue.

http://forum.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/showthread.php?&t=21313

and

http://forum.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/showpost.php?p=159458&postcount=11

Gregory, the author of 1-Click, is, incorrectly in my opinion, referring to this situation as an "Anydvd bug".

And from the first link he writes, "If you are using AnyDVD as a decrypter and you are not happy about this situation, you should contact Slysoft and ask them to change the way their software works to make it work correctly with third party copy programs, not just their own copy software."

So, you see, I suggest there's not much point in trying to contact the author of 1-Click about this issue. I feel fairly certain that the Anydvd developers and Gregory do not see eye to eye on this issue.

LOL funny I see now. I did make a copy using anydvd 6.3.0.1 and it plays and works flawlessly. I am now thinking it is the drive now in question to the OP? I have a report DNC with anydvd can't either and working on that currently but don't expect the authors to say it is an anydvd issue. :D They won't. :clap:

Sorry New to Forum and could not find info in FAQ

All I wanted to do was submit my feedback.(Thank you for the info in your reply). I am new to forums..do not understand the lingo. Read FAQ, searched on how to enter something new and could not find.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the rules of posting vs threads, but certainly not misunderstanding the purpose of a forum. Please tell me what to read in your FAQ or where ever, so I know how to add things to the forum not linked to someone elses message etc.

All I wanted to do was submit my feedback.(Thank you for the info in your reply). I am new to forums..do not understand the lingo. Read FAQ, searched on how to enter something new and could not find.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the rules of posting vs threads, but certainly not misunderstanding the purpose of a forum. Please tell me what to read in your FAQ or where ever, so I know how to add things to the forum not linked to someone elses message etc.

newthread.gif

1. Find the appropriate forum to post in. The Anydvd HD forum is for HD-DVDs and Blu-rays

2. Find the button that looks like the image I posted here, and click it (usually on the top left of the main forum pages).

Last edited:
Back