• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My New Motorcycle (Honda CB1000R)

d.chatten

I know this is a bit off topic on this forum, but, i had to show off my new bike (Honda CB1000R), well i say new, i've had it for about ten months from new, it may also give people something different to talk about, i hope, LOL, anyway, i hope it's OK to post this and i hope you all like it.

06082009219.jpg

06082009220.jpg

06082009221.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys, i thought they may have been more people on the forum that are into bikes.

@Lord Melch, yes mate, it's the stock rear wheel.

Some first thoughts:

1. Painting the exhaust pipes high temperature paint either gloss black or flat black to match the body?

2. How will it stack-up to the new Camero 2010 426hp and 430 ft pounds of torque? New LS-3 motor and 5 months of waiting time to get it.

3. I assume it comes with a Blu-ray player I see the monitor screen on the right side of the handlebars. :D

4. Looks fast and real bad (combination dirt bike and over the road bike with the small rear tire and clearance to the fender?)

NICE

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Painting the exhaust pipes high temperature paint either gloss black or flat black to match the body?

Nah, the pipes look fantastic when polished, (stainless steel)

2. How will it stack-up to the new Camero 2010 426hp and 430 ft pounds of torque? New LS-3 motor and 5 months of waiting time to get it.

I recon it will stack up quite well, 0>60 = 2.9 seconds, quarter mile = just over 10 sconds, and a top speed of 155MPH, which is more than enough for a naked bike.

3. I assume it comes with a Blu-ray player I see the monitor screen on the right side of the handlebars. :D

I wish it was LOL, it's actualy a TomTom Rider sat nav and it's mounted in the centre.

4. Looks fast and real bad (combination dirt bike and over the road bike with the small rear tire and clearance to the fender?)

The rear wheel is standard size for that sort of bike, and even most sports bikes 180/55/17

Thanks! 8)

Last edited:
hehe. I knew I've seen that bike somewhere before.
Is it overclocked? ;)

Back