• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My issues / questions with Clone BD

TODDSSF

I'll try to keep this concise, but in the end I'm looking to answer a couple questions

I currently use AnyDVDHD and a combination of ImgBurn, ClownBD, Handbrake, and MKVMerge for my conversions. Some movies are straight ISO's, some Main track only ISO's and some MKV's.

what I would like to find (and hoping CloneBD will eventually do) is to find a single program that will:
1 - Create full image ISO's
2 - Create main track only ISO's
3 - Create MKV files full bitrate
4 - Create MKV files H.264 compressed format (IE the compression Handbrake does)
5 - Option to leave audio untouched in all output formats.

I can use the current software and do all of those things so this is about convenience, a nice single GUI to do it all in and eventually the hope of controlling Cinevia because while I get by without issues now I'm believing it will be a problem for me eventually. I think CloneBD can do 1 and 2, but can't do 4 at all and can't do 5 with MKV.

So far I downloaded the trial and have tried to create two MKV files. One saved to a network drive, one local and both ah the same result. They start off saying the duration is an hour, and 3-4 hours later it still says an hour, so I give up. Using my current setup I can do #1 in < 1 hr. #2 or 3 in maybe 90 minutes #4 in about 2 or 2 1/2 hours.

Q1 is will CloneBD eventually have the functionality I'm looking for

Q2 is about the duration. I see others have asked about this as well.

I'm not one to complain about software development. I don't mind investing some time trying things out to the end of making the software better and solving issues. I think i'll hold off on paying for the full license until I have a better idea at the timeline for development.

Last edited:
Back