• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My game jackal license

Ninjastar64

Old app user new member. Just signed up after finding out about the big changes here. Have Anydvd and game jackal from way back. Use them rarely but still intermittently. Like to play old games using gj. Where do I stand with gj and my license? If I need my license can you guys supply it to me? Many thanks.

Wrong section, license issues have their own section up top. Post moved.

That said, your license is and will be fine. GJ will NOT require a redfox license in the future. GJ has been deemed "obsolete" (many developers now use platforms such as valve, steam, origin instead of discs). You can register and use it just fine. There simply won't be any updates anymore. As to resending your license, i don't know. That's a question for @Ivan, i'd just keep it safe & secure if i were you :)

I have EA games that I can't do this with even though I'm on the Origin EA page for it . I miss Jackal already :(

Last edited:
Back