• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

my first bluray clone :(

No, you picked the wrong audio file in CloneDVD. Director's Comments are usually AC3-2 files. Main movie is usually AC3-6 files.
I tried the sony BD writer. Then used the aser internal dvd writer.
Expendables is perfect using the acer drive.
When doing the exact same thing using the sony BDX-S500U it plays only directors comments.

sent from my xperia z3

Strange though i copied gravity on blu ray using the BDX-S500U a few weeks ago and its fine.
Only thing is. The chapter select isnt available?

sent from my xperia z3

Just copied prince of persia on dvd using the BDX-S500U.
Perfect!!
Full audio selection!
Just trying expendables 3 again.

sent from my xperia z3

This time Expendables was ok.
I will try a bluray tomorrow.
And report back.

sent from my xperia z3

I'm attempting a raw rip of hobbit desolation of smaug.
With anydvdHD.
I will attempt a blu ray burn tomorrow using clone.
I've purchased some HTL re-writables to experiment with.
Also got transcendance to do.
Log files will be saved if needed.

Wow you spent some money. From reading a few post it sounds like their having compression issues (cpu and memory maxed out) and also in burn process issues. Ran into similar issues with other software I have. Take heart I believe they will get this fixed shortly. I would wait for next update.

It's always advisable to use a BD-RW for testing, and they aren't very expensive these days

It's always advisable to use a BD-RW for testing, and they aren't very expensive these days
Just Tried to burn to bd-rw and it said insufficient disc space?
But they are new 25gb discs?
I then put one of the gold bd-r's in and it started tge burn straight away?

What did you use to do the initial format of the BD-RW? BD-RW's may be formatted with 'spare areas' which reduces the size of the disc. Do a slow format using Imgburn before using the disc and this will do a format of the disc without spare areas. Once done this way the disc size should be exactly the same as a standard BD-R.

Last edited:
What did you use to do the initial format of the BD-RW? BD-RW's may be formatted with 'spare areas' which reduces the size of the disc. Do a slow format using Imgburn before using the disc and this will do a format of the disc without spare areas. Once done this way the disc size should be exactly the same as a standard BD-R.
Ok cool, i dont want to use image burn. Is there another way of formatting the disc with windows or cyberlink software?

Ok so transcendance was a fail.
It burned fine.
But wouldnt let me create logfile.
It starts jerking at 30mins.
Thats my eighth coaster :(
I remember clonedvd's early days... was exactly the same.

Ok cool, i dont want to use image burn. Is there another way of formatting the disc with windows or cyberlink software?
Why not? Imgburn is free and probably the best writing software out there. As I'd never install any Cyberlink software other than PowerDVD I have no idea if you can do it in their software, and I'm not aware of any way to format a Blu-ray natively in Windows without spare areas

Why not? Imgburn is free and probably the best writing software out there. As I'd never install any Cyberlink software other than PowerDVD I have no idea if you can do it in their software, and I'm not aware of any way to format a Blu-ray natively in Windows without spare areas
Oh ok il have a gander at img burn. Cheers

Wont be long and you wont need all the other software. Clonebd will do it all. I would wait for update.

I wasn't suggesting making an ISO and using Imgburn to burn it, I was suggesting formatting the BD-RW with Imgburn on a slow format so it removes spare areas then use CloneBD to burn.

I wasn't suggesting making an ISO and using Imgburn to burn it, I was suggesting formatting the BD-RW with Imgburn on a slow format so it removes spare areas then use CloneBD to burn.
Oh ok. I will try when i get some time off work. Cheers

Just tried burning Deliver us from Evil.
I ripped to hard disc using anydvdHD.
Started the clone using cloneBD.
It read the file x10 quicker than normal. Then when it gets to the burn part, a window appears stating an error.
Im sure somebody's out there working very hard on cloneBD.
Its just my hard drive is gunna get very full :eek:
Hopefully the day will come were i can burn them all off.

Last edited:
I used imgburn to do a full erase of the bd-rw disc.
When looking at the data side of the disc it looks as what i can only describe as burnt or smudgy?
Well it was like a mirror before and now after the long erase its blurry

Last edited:
Back