• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

my first bluray clone :(

Check my previous response. You can decrypt an iso with anydvd just fine. You need to mount the iso in VCD, and enable anydvd for the virtual drive as well. Anydvd will then decrypt the iso and you have 2 choices. Proceed with cloneBD from there (click the button that shows the mounted ISO), or 2 create a new unprotected ISO with the anydvd ripper.

CloneBD does NOT have the facility to create an ISO from the start, it can LOAD an iso from the start. The ISO output creation is only available after cloning.
Ahhh.. I would have got there in the end... Honest ;)
Im at the stage now where ive got the iso loaded into the cloneVD.
I then decrypt using anydvdHd.
I then go into cloneBD.
Im in the bath atm. And im burning a movie for the logfile.
When its done i will start with the iso.
I will report back in a couple of hours.
Regards

sent from my xperia z3

Last edited:
If all you want to do is burn a decrypted iso you don't need CloneBD, use IMGBurn. CloneBD doesn't burn until after it processes the source.

Why not to iso as standard? Because if iso was the standard if would rip DVD's by default to iso, and you don't rip DVD's to iso with anydvd

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk
There's much more for me to learn :(

sent from my xperia z3

Transformers AOE

ok I've just burned Transformers AOE . this is the 3rd attempt . Like the others it was anydvdHD decrypted first.
The burn finished successfully .
I looked under the disk and its full! :)
I created a logfile just to be safe.... theres good reason too :(
First thing I tried was powerdvd 14 . there was a title screen displaying only the option for main feature. Im guessing I selected a custom burn. I cant remember :confused:
The movie started fine , sounds good .
The movie played for less than a minute then stops and restores me to the powerdvd player pre movie menu.
I tried this several times ,ending in the same result . Even when jumping through a few chapters at random.
I then played the copy on a Sony and Panasonic bluray player . Both play without exiting , but they have no sound !
I don't understand why now all of a sudden its finishing the burn . But not twice before ?
the only thing ive done differently is create an iso of transformers and load it into the virtual drive and download powerdvd 14 , media Espresso 7 and power2Go 9 platinum.
im not sure what the problem is?
were can I load the logfile . Could I open a new thread for current and future logfiles?
kind regards.

Last edited:
That's one of the test discs I used during beta so I'll give it a whirl with 1.0.2.5 and PDVD 14. It probably won't finish before I head to bed but I'll check it in the morning and report back.

That's one of the test discs I used during beta so I'll give it a whirl with 1.0.2.5 and PDVD 14. It probably won't finish before I head to bed but I'll check it in the morning and report back.
Thank you. yer its a long movie. Cheers.

sent from my xperia z3

So it looks like it's your disc or the burn to that disc that's the problem. I'm able to play back my mounted ISO in PDVD14 with no real issue. As I mentioned, this was one of the discs I used for testing during the beta so I was quite sure it should work. I did a partial bd copy keeping only the main titleset with TrueHD audio. Everything played back fine.

So it looks like it's your disc or the burn to that disc that's the problem. I'm able to play back my mounted ISO in PDVD14 with no real issue. As I mentioned, this was one of the discs I used for testing during the beta so I was quite sure it should work. I did a partial bd copy keeping only the main titleset with TrueHD audio. Everything played back fine.
Hi thanks for the response. When i played the iso with powerdvd.
It didnt have any issues.
Just the burned copy has problems.
The audio wasnt audible when playing the burned copy on bluray set top players.
But the audio was audible when playing the burned copy through powerdvd 14?

When you say the problem is the disc or the burn.
Do you mean the quality of the discs?
And the burn, do you mean the player is faulty?

Doesnt the logfile tell you exactly what is happening?
Regards.

sent from my xperia z3

I don't know if it's the quality of the disc, or the burn process itself, but my suspicion is one of those two things is causing the problem with your backup. It's not your player. The log doesn't tell me anything. Especially since I don't work for SlySoft. :) I'm just trying to help out, though. In this case I can't really tell you for sure what's happening, but, my gut instinct tells me it's a media problem of some kind.

I don't know if it's the quality of the disc, or the burn process itself, but my suspicion is one of those two things is causing the problem with your backup. It's not your player. The log doesn't tell me anything. Especially since I don't work for SlySoft. :) I'm just trying to help out, though. In this case I can't really tell you for sure what's happening, but, my gut instinct tells me it's a media problem of some kind.
Will the log tell somebody else what the problem is?
So if i get some new HTL blurays and the issue persists, we could narrow it down to a media hick up.
And when you say media... Do you mean software ;)

sent from my xperia z3

Media == the blank discs you're burning to.

HTL discs may improve the situation. I have to admit that burning blu-rays is not something I'm an expert in. I have blank media I get from Japan that work well for me but unlike when DVD's were in vogue, I don't find myself burning backups nearly as much anymore. I personally rip to MKV format and play that back in a software that allows me to build a library. However, if you have decent media to burn on, it should simply work.

Media == the blank discs you're burning to.

HTL discs may improve the situation. I have to admit that burning blu-rays is not something I'm an expert in. I have blank media I get from Japan that work well for me but unlike when DVD's were in vogue, I don't find myself burning backups nearly as much anymore. I personally rip to MKV format and play that back in a software that allows me to build a library. However, if you have decent media to burn on, it should simply work.
Ok thank you. Im having trouble finding any HTL blu rays.
Dont suppose you could point me in the right direction :p

sent from my xperia z3

Sorry, I can't but I'm guessing someone else might be able to. As I mentioned, I don't burn often and the discs I get come from Japan.

Little update. after creating the iso image file.
I loaded it into the VCD and used anydvdHd to decrypt it.
I then burned to a 25gb LTH bluray disc.
I tested it through PD14 and no isues what so ever! The sound is good too.
I then played it on the Panasonic conventional bluray player.... Plays well but no sound.... Until i found the audio settings for the player.
I got sound but its directors comments :(
There isnt an option for the original track?
The English audio format options in cloneBD are 1. English Dolby trueHD and 3. English AC3 multi-channel.

sent from my xperia z3

Does the original play with the TrueHD audio track selected on that player? Seems like the player is having issues.

CloneBD first trial with audio problem

I bought CloneBD a few weeks ago, a strong believer in slysoft products. Have been using AnyDVD and CloneDVD for ages. Tried doing Planet of the Apes today. It took 5 hours and that's not a problem. Then, I used Nero Bluray to burn the ISO file onto the bluray disc. Played back the burned disc and the audio is not in sync. What have I done wrong? Please advise, thank you.

Does the original play with the TrueHD audio track selected on that player? Seems like the player is having issues.
The player doesnt specify what the audio is.
It seems to have two options. 1. Blank with no audio and 2. English - Dolby. With directors comments.

sent from my xperia z3

Last edited:
I'm not sure if that answered my question. Does the original disc play on the player with audio? If so you should be able to find out which audio track it is even if you can only see the track number.

I'm not sure if that answered my question. Does the original disc play on the player with audio? If so you should be able to find out which audio track it is even if you can only see the track number.
e001c35b458295cd786dae3a18313710.jpg

sent from my xperia z3

Im going to burn truHD without AC3 and vice versa.

sent from my xperia z3

Last edited:
Im guessing my player doesnt support dolby atmos?
But then the original plays ok on all the hardware?
And PDVD14 plays the burn fine with perfect audio?

sent from my xperia z3

Last edited:
Back