My filters are messed up

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by teachemall678, Dec 17, 2007.

1. teachemall678

teachemall678 Member

Using AnyDVD 6.3.0.1 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 the file is about 7GBs. I then reduce the file using DVDSHRINK CSS FREE. Unfortunately, I am unble to use the scene selection. When I select a scene if just goes back to the beginning. Even if I select the main movie using CloneDVD the file is TOO BIG. Do you have any suggestions?

Sincerely,
    Helpless

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Since Anydvd handles these titles perfectly fine, the answer to your question is no.

I'm going to take a look at your .zip files.

In the meantime,

State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

3. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

What's this?

Remove drag to disc.

Remove drag to disc.

4. Webslinger

Well, you've got a lot of junk on your system (especially the two packet writing programs, Vob's Instantwrite and Roxio's drag to disc):

And musicmatch is also know to cause conflicts.

a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
    (it's also an excellent program imo)
    b)Go to "Tools"-->"Filter Drive Load Order"
    c) Select " MXLW2K", "Cdralw2k", "pwd_2k", "CDRDRV", "Cdr4_xp" and "ASAPIW2K"; select "remove selected filter" for ALL of them. Then click "ok" and reboot.

Keep in mind whatever program(s) installed those filters will no longer function properly

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  5. Webslinger

By the way, for the discs you provided information for there's no special protection on them. Pretty uninteresting . . .

6. teachemall678

teachemall678 Member

Hi Webslinger,
    Are the responses to my problem stating that I should get rid of the other programs that are on my computer?

7. Webslinger

Well, they may cause conflicts during the read process of these discs. As such you should do what I wrote earlier to see if that resolves your issues.

If removing the filters I quoted and rebooting does not resolve your problem, then you need to

State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Because without error messages, no one here has a clue what your problem is. We can speculate, but . . .

8. teachemall678

teachemall678 Member

Thanks

I will eliminate the programs that you feel are causing me problems. Thanks again for your help. I will keep you updated.

9. Webslinger