• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My FileIO error

bendis

Thank you. I was having the same problem. Seems it started after I installed Service Pack 1 for my Vista Ultimate 32-bit but I have no way of proving that this SP1 was really at fault.
I have also added another hard drive and changed drive letters - possibly messing up some of the CloneDVD's settings.

When I tried to copy "Revolver"and "Enchanted", I got an error that the path was not being found and the error detail was:
File 0 F:/CloneDVDTemp/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 2

I tried manually point the proggy to the folder I thought it was looking for, to no avail...

I have uninstalled (answer Yes when asked to keep registration data), rebooted, and reinstalled CloneDVD from CloneDVD2916.exe.
Tried again - still the same bloody error message but it gave me option to browse for it so again, I tried to have it go to where said folder is. No good... so I tried something else and I pointed it to the DVD drive where the movie disk was and voila, it found "the path" and all is well now.

Happy burnin'!
bendis

Sorry, my bad, should have rtfm... lesson learned.

I got confused by the message that the program was looking for dir "CloneDVDTemp" on drive F:
- so named dir was located on D: and I also found such dir on drive E: ...) that's why I tried pointing it to drive D:

Since it worked fine before I added more drives and changed around their letter assignments, I thought the program was now unable to find the "CloneDVDTemp" folder, not the actual location of the movie.

Thanks for your help.

Back