• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My Fair Lady 50th aniversary edition Blu-ray problem

Frank Schabel

I have had this disk for a couple of years but may not have actually watched it all the way through. Today I tried to make a mp4 file from the disk and Clone BD ran into uncountable read errors in the Ascot scene. The disk appears perfect and I cleaned it well but the errors persisted. Checking on line I found that others had had disks with problems in this same part and there was some question as to whether it was caused by defective disks or player problems. I tried the disk on my stand alone player (a Sony several years old) and had the same errors. The interesting thing is that AnyDVD HD ripped it perfectly without encountering any read errors, on the same BD dive in my computer that would not play the problem area of the disk with Cyberlink PowerDVD and on which CloneBD had all the read errors. The file played correctly a so did a mp4 file that was created by CloneBD from the ripped disk.

I had another disk with the same problem. Clone BD unable to process a disc because of read errors. AnyDVD HD ripped the disc on the same drive successfully and then Clone BD processed the ripped file successfully. Looks to me like Clone BD needs to learn from the coders at AnyDVD. If their program can read the disk, then CloneBD should be able to.

I had another disk with the same problem. Clone BD unable to process a disc because of read errors. AnyDVD HD ripped the disc on the same drive successfully and then Clone BD processed the ripped file successfully. Looks to me like Clone BD needs to learn from the coders at AnyDVD. If their program can read the disk, then CloneBD should be able to.
Then for the developers to have a look to see what, if anything, was happening, you would need to supply a CloneBD log. Otherwise they have nothing to look at and could only guess.

Back