Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by schmidtj, Apr 16, 2008.
CloneDVD2 22.214.171.124 Msg: Unexpected Error
Log File Attached
Don't post in other people's troubleshooting threads unless you wish to assist them please: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully. Thank you
1. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
2. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
3. Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
4. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
5. Click "properties".
6. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
7. Select the region that you're in
8. Start Anydvd
By the way, Anydvd 126.96.36.199 is out, but that really only matters if you use Blu-rays.
Thanks. I think I just use my "other" drive which has a Region set. It's funny the error happens near the end of the title.
Yeah, lots of people posted about having the same problem until they set their drive's region code.
Separate names with a comma.